Actually Add Code Test
You Are Here:
» bar room jokes
Bar Room Jokes
Sometimes when people have a little too much to drink, things can get pretty funny. We currently have 38 humorous stories about things that happen in a bar. A description of each bar room joke is provided after the link.
Click On A Link Below To Read Our Bar Room Jokes
- A funny story about a pirate who lost his eye because he lost his hand first.
The Illiterate Genie
- Be careful of what you wish for! The outcome could be very funny.
Too Much Beer
- A humorous anecdote about a man who goes into a bar and orders a coke because he's had some bad but humorous experiences with drinking beer in the past.
The Man Who Thought He Can Fly
- I guess when you've had allot to drink, you feel that you can do anything... or can you?
- A funny anecdote about a man who comes home drunk and thinks he can hide it from his wife.
Good To The Last Drop
- The strongest man in a bar may not necessarily be the one with all the muscles, as this funny story reveals.
Allergic To Beer
- A funny situation in which a woman stops drinking beer because she thinks she's allergic to it.
- A funny story about a little guy who tries to strike up a conversation with a bigger guy only to get himself into trouble.
The Natural Look
- An amusing storing about a man who is so drunk that he sees into something that what is not even there.
- A humorous lesson learned. When you bet someone, make sure you are playing with the same cards.
Three Blind Mice
- A story about three mice drinking in a bar and the heroic stories they have to tell.
How To Cure Your Drinking Problems
- Here are fourteen problems that drinkers can experience. The reason for these problems and their remedies.
Mixing Drugs With Alcohol
- A funny story about a man and his lion who go to a bar and consume too much alcohol.
- A humorous anecdote about how slow business can get in many professions.
Three Men In A Bar
- A funny tale about how a Texan, a New Yorker, and a New Jersian who try to out do each other.
A Guy With A Small Head
- A funny story about a man who got just what he wished for.
- A funny story about a guy who gets cheap food and drink in the local bar.
- Sometimes what you do for a living can get you out of tight situations.
- Sometimes what you wish for can get you into trouble. Here is an amusing tale about a man standed on an island and came across a mermaid who granted him three wishes.
Today's Drink Special
- Here's a drink special that will surely make you think twice about drinking it!
- A humorous plan by a man to fool his wife into thinking that he is not drunk.
They Call Me McGregor The What?
- A funny story about how a man's legacy is remembered.
Importance of Age
- A humorous story about a man who can tell how old a whisky is by tasting it.
Boots Don't Really Make a Cowboy
- Click here and see if it is true what women say about men with big feet.
Good To The Last Drop
- A humorous bar room contest about who can squeeze the last drop out of a lemon.
The Lone Ranger
- A funny story about the Lone Ranger and Tonto in a bar.
The Toilet Brush
- An amusing story about three men in a bar who each win a prize and later talk about them.
Drunken Car Theft
- A funny story about a drunk who reports to the police that someone stole the steeling wheel on his car.
- A humorous story about a robotic bartender who tailors his conversations to the IQ of the individual he is talking with.
Things That Happen When Your Drunk
- Not too much left to the imagination on this one!
- A funny story about a sexy woman in a bar who wants to complain to the manager.
Big Game Hunter
- A humorous story about a big game hunter in a bar who claims to be able to tell any type of animal skin and how it was killed, blind folded.
When to Go Home
- A comical story about a man who keeps drinking only after looking at his wife's picture.
- A funny story about a woman in a bar who seductively uses her fingers when talking to the person in charge.
- An amusing story about a date drug used by many females called "Beer."
A Bad Day!!
- A comical story about a man who is down on his luck and goes to a bar to drink away his problems.
Give Me 6 Double Vodkas
- A funny story about a man who goes into a bar and orders 6 double vodkas every time he finds out someone in his family is gay.
- An amusing sign in a bar that charges $1.50 for a cheeseburger, $2.50 for a chicken sandwich, and $10 for a hand job.
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner