Joke of the Week
Aug 13, 2022
Signup now to receive a free joke every monday.
You Are Here:
» kid jokes
Kids say the darnest things! We currently have 80+ humorous stories about kids. A description of each kids joke is provided after the link.
Link to this page
Click On A Link Below To Read Our Kid Jokes
- A funny story about a woman giving her daughter a lesson in sex education.
- A humorous anecdote about two boys talking about who's father is better.
How To Kill An Eel
- A boy hides while watching his sister and her boyfriend make out and then humorously describes the episode to his mother.
A Kick In The Head
- A funny story about a mother trying to educate her son not to kick the farm animals by depriving him of the food the animal provides.
A Taste Of Taxes
- A humorous anecdote about a boy who gets his first taste of paying taxes.
- A funny twist on a mother telling her son what the noise coming from her bedroom is at night.
In The Closet
- A humorous story about a boy who is placed in the closet whenever his mother is having an affair with a man who's not his father and how he capitalizes on it.
Third World Encounter
- A funny story about a man and his son who visits the United States from a third world country and encounters an elevator for the first time.
Learning To Swear
- A funny story about two boys who learn that swearing can get them in big trouble.
- A humorous anecdote about a father explaining to his son why there are so many size boxes of condoms.
A Hot Summer Day
- A funny story about how one kid's definition of having fun during a summer day is not necessarily that of his friends.
Just For You
- Not your normal conversation between a man and his son. A little profane!
- Kids say the darnest things! Especially when one of the parents initiate it.
The Cost Of Marriage
- Young children are very inquisitive. Read an amusing response by a father who has just been asked a question from his son.
- A funny story about a kid who is never too old to go to school.
- Little boys have something that little girls don't. Or do they???
The Birds And The Bees
- A humorous story about a boy who learns about the birds and the bees the hard way.
An $80,000 Mortgage
- A funny story about a boy whose leaves because hi father won't buy him anything because of a high mortgage payment.
From The Next Generation To Lead Us
- An amusing anecdote about how one youngster stretches the truth a little when confronted by his father.
- Sometimes even the most simplest of gifts can be taken the wrong way.
Washing The Dog
- An amusing story about a boy who uses a washing machine to wash his dog.
The Big Event
- A funny story about a boy who prepares to have sex for the very first time.
Little Johnny Strikes Again
- A humorous anecdote how little Johnny uses the word "fascinate" in a sentence.
Died in Service
- A funny story about a young boy who mis-interprets his pastors remarks about a plaque on the church foyer.
Get Treated The Way You Treat Others
- Have you every done anything wrong when you were a kid and your parents gave you punishment based on your wrong doing. Well, here is a humorous on it.
- An amusing story about a teacher who gives $2 to the student who can name the most famous person who ever lived.
The Music Teacher
- A funny story about a woman who tries to take a talking metronome through airport security.
What's So Exciting About a Period?
- A student makes an amusing argument about the significance of a period.
Walking The Dog
- An amusing story about a little girl who walks her dog and ends up walking home alone.
Right Age For Cussing
- A funny story about a 5 year boy and his 4 year brother who decide it is time to start swearing.
- An amusing anecdote about how prayers from a young boy can come true.
- A funny story about two mischievous brothers.
Learning Adult Words
- Kids say the darnest things. Especially when they are encouraged to use adult words.
- An amusing story about a father telling his son why puppies look like they do when they die.
- Amusing responses to kids letters to Santa.
Not The Smartest Kids
- Read a funny story about three boys plotting against a teacher who gave them bad grades.
The Fire Truck
- Read a funny story about a little girl who makes her own fire truck out of her dog, cat, and wagon.
Things Learned From Children
- Read about humorous things that are learned from children.
Know Your History
- Read a funny story about a Japanese student who attends a school in America only to know more about American History than the other students.
First Day of School
- An amusing story about the first day of school where the teacher asked their name and what their father's did for a living.
How Kids Understand the Bible
- Read 24 statements made by children about their interpretation of the Bible. They have not been edited or corrected (i.e., bad spelling has been left in).
Kids on Love
- Here are some funny responses by children on topics about love.
Bondage S&M Magazine
- Read what happens when a mother catches her son with a bondage S&M magazine.
Kids and Trains
- An amusing story about a kid being punished for using profane language while playing with his train.
Special Occasion Napkins
- An amusing story about toddler who found a new use for those special napkins that your Mom keeps in the bathroom.
Thinking on Your Feet
- A funny story about a boy from Canada who is quick to think while working at a grocery store in America..
Do Big Planes Have Little Planes?
- A humorous story about a young boy who asks his mother if big planes have little planes while he is flying on Northwest airlines.
- A funny story about an immigrant boy who seems to know more about American History quotes than his American classmates.
Kids Views on Marriage and Relationships
- Humorous takes on how kids feel about dating, relationships, and marriage.
7 Reasons Not To Mess With A Kid
- Seven humorous short stories about children.
- A funny story about little Johnny telling his mother and father what he saw his dad and Aunt Jane do.
Johnny and Jenny
- A humorous story about Johnny telling Jenny's father that he and Jenny want to get married.
Once There Was A Little Boy ...
- A humorous story about a little boy who pushed the outhouse into the creek and then told the truth about it.
Little Tommy and Politics
- A funny story about Dan Rather striking up a conversation about politics to the little boy sitting next to him on an airplane.
New Your Cab Drivers
- A humorous story about a Mother who is forced, by a cab driver, to explain to her son who those women were that hung at street corners of New York City.
A Valentine To Osama Bin Laden
- A story about a little Jewish girl who wants to send Osama Bin Laden a Valentine's Day card.
Too Smart for 1st Grade
- A funny story about little Johnny who is too smart for 1st grade.
Daddy How Was I Born?
- A technical, but humorous, response from a father whose son asked him how he was born.
- A story about a frustrated teacher's attempt to help put one of her student's boots on at the end of the school day.
7 Reasons Why Not to Mess With a Child
- Read seven funny short stories where a child seems to get the upper hand.
Thinking Fast, By Kids in Grade School
- A number of funny short Question-Answer one-liners between teachers/parents and grade school kids.
Grampa, What is Sex?
- A funny story about an elderly man who mistakely answer's his 8 year old granddaughter's question about sex.
The Way Children See Things!
- Here are some funny takes from a child's perspective.
Know Your Grandpa
- Read a humorous response from a kid to a policeman about his lost grandpa in a mall.
Little Johnny Strikes Again!
- Read little Johnny's homework assignment to have their parents tell them a story with a moral.
- A funny story about how one elderly Air Force general on a flight was able to quite down a wild 5-year old boy.
- A funny explanation from one student to his teacher on how he could tell that a frog he found was dead.
- A funny story about a little girl and a little boy playing house.
- A comical story about a teacher who drew several barnyard animals for her students to name in an attempt to stump them.
A Yankee Fan
- A funny story about a teacher, who is a Yankees fan, finds out that all of her students, except for one, are also Yankee fans.
My Kind of Child
- A funny story about a little Jewish girl who wants to send Osama Bid Laden a Valentines Day card.
- An amusing story about how a teacher attempts to Refute the existence of God.
Out of the Mouths of Grandchildren
- A number of funny stories about kids as told by their grandparents.
All Grandpas, Heed This Warning
- A humorous story about a little girl who went up to a policeman after losing her grandfather in a shopping mall.
- An amusing story about a woman who tells her grandson that her boyfriend is her TV.
- A humorous story about a second grader who asks her mom about her ancestory.
The Kitchen Bitch
- A funny story about a boy who is sent to his room for 2 hrs because he used foul language while playing with his toy train set.
Birth Order of Children
- Amusing differences in attitudes between the first born and third born on various subjects.
Comment or Share Your Own One Liner
in your email every week!
We respect your privacy.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Get a funny joke in your email every week. FREE!
© Copyright JokersRevenge.com